Return of the Mack.

Good morning my faithful readers. I'm back! I've been away for 2 weeks preparing For my Wedding and also for my honeymoon. A lot of changes are happening to my life and not to say the least, is my current career path. My current subsidiary is currently undergoing another restructuring, the 3rd since I joined the company. This time however, my career is affected and tht the changes are real for me. Anyhow, this is the sight I got when I came into my office this morning.

The workstations opposite mine

The workstations next to mine

My workstation

Everyone has packed their stuff! My workstation is the only one still full of stuff. I am set to move to the Etiqa towers this week. Ill be doing something new Which is both challenging and potentially Exciting at the same time. We'll see how things pan out this year. Please make dua' for me please. Thanks. catch you guys later...
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry®