Someone is back...


Judging by the items above, you can guess that my friend who entered Asa's biggest loser is out! When she was out, she lost 19kgs all together, in 6 weeks! Pretty good I must say and you can really see the difference. Too bad I can't post any pics as the competition is still running and the show hasn't aired on TV yet. To achieve this kind of weight loss, contestants work out 6 hours a day and observe a strict reduced calorie diet. I think by doing that, anybody can lose alot of weight if they have the mental will to stick to the diet and discipline to work out those long hours. I guess for me, what's more important that weight loss is increased health and fitness and most of the time that comes with reduced weight. Anyways, the new season airs on the Hallmark Channel on the 21st  of this month so don't miss it! It'll be a reminder for those who are over indulging during these Hari Raya open houses... hehehe..;) Stay healthy guys.