The butterfly effect...

No, not really. I just wanted to try out this UniFi experience. Well, I tried out uploading a video to my online storage and I will share that video here. It wwas shot at the British Student Taekwondo Federation Championship 2004 which by chance my University hosted. That will explain all the people cheering for me. It was on home ground =) Anyways, these videos were from the semi final bout between myself (with blue gear and white helmet) and a Korean guy from a university I do not remember. This is ITF style semi contact sparring so we're not supposed to punch and kick full power, just enough force to score is adequate. This time I was lucky and I managed to win the championship but usually I don't really go very far hehehe...

Anyways, enjoy watching skinny me in action. I was barely 60 kg during this point of my life...Yikes! I can't believe it's been 6 years now!! =( I'm getting old...

Video 1, shot by my housemate. Please bare with the commentary:



Video 2, same video different camera.