You will when you believe

Yesterday was one of those days... I overslept... I've beem trying to sleep earlier lately to hopefully undo the sleep deficit I've been racking up this year. Those KUSESS friends would remember me as the guy that sleeps the earliest "in the world"...! I have also been reported to have brought my toothbrush to evening prep classes to brush my teeth during prep so that I could immediately go to bed after prep. How true that is I'll leave it to my friends to say as a lot of my time in KUSESS is rather fuzzy...

Anyways, despite that fact, these past few months, in fact years I've been progressively losing sleep time. Its all because of sleeping later than I'm used to. When I was young, my parents got us to sleep at 9 and then 9.30 as we got older. I presume this is to prevent us from accidentally watching those undesirable late night tv programs in the UK. As I got to 2ndary school bed time was extended to 10.30 pm cos of all the home work...presumably... I always got my homework done by the end of the school day as I am the one that likes to go out and play in the afternoon and watch tv in the evening. Anyhow, 10.30 was the bed time. Entering boarding school messed that up big time! Prep ended at 10.30! And even then, dorm life started after 11!...hehehe... So that will explain why I missed out on a lot of hostel "action" - I was simply in bed! And it was at boarding school that I started sleeping in classes! OMG! U can never know how chronic my sleeping in class was! And I was deputy head boy....for 2 years! Lol! If there are any of my teachers reading this, I'm so sorry i slept in your classes... It's not intentional okay...*Sigh* Those were the years...

Back to the post. When I over sleep it's always a case of me being in a semi dreaming mode after my usual biological clock waking up time which is around 6am. It's not what you call deep sleep and it's not really a dreaming state either. Just, I dunno... Anyways, this usually happens when I forgot to set my alarm, or set the alarm for later in the morning like what usually happens on a monday. The weekend alarm is later the day before. This also happens when I hafta wake up a little earlier than normal, say for sahur or what ever. when I turn off the alarm I just forget to re-set it at night, esp recently when I'm trying to sleep earlier. sometimes i forget to set the alarm... Hiash... Anyways, t's amazing how quickly I find myself being able to get ready when I'm late for work! Obviously the first thing was solat first but after that the whole shower - get dressed - get gym clothes ready was all done in less than 15 minutes! I was up at 7.05 am and was out of the house by 7.20! Traffic was quite clear relatively for that time of the day, and I managed to reach the office before 8! Result! hehehe... See, u can if you believe that u can do it! =P T

oday It was raining heavily in the morning and that resulted in me waking up earlier than usual. I arrived at the office today by 7.15! Right.. I'm off to a meeting now. Have a great day every one.
 
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis