Pre-flight check....

The amount of stuff i had to move to get to the bag is just crazy...
 
Last night I thought I'd start looking for the stuff i may need for the Kinabalu hike. First things, first. I need to look for some of my winter clothing. Not for much, only for gloves, beanie hat and what ever I think may help. As I obviously don't use my winter clothings much, I had packed everything away. So, to get at my stuff I had to dig thru all the junk. Yes, I had vacuum packed my winder clothing stuff!

 some of the stuff I have earmarked to bring... some might not make the final screening aka.. colour coordination.. hahaha

As for the Jacket to bring up, I decided to go with my D-Dry riding jacket. As it is waterproof, I can just bring my rain bottom as opposed to the whole suit. plus the jacket has a thermal liner I can zip in if it gets too cold. but to bring it up and to shed some weight, I had to remove some of the armour. Cool. I've decided to just bring my cycling gloves with an outdoors glove just for insulation. Really hope it doesn't rain.... Anyways, hopefully i can pack more today. Target is to travel light!