Look at what came in the mail today...


Well, this came in the mail yesterday. Its a book I ordered last Tuesday from http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/. Its really good as delivery is free to ANYWHERE in the world! way cheaper than Amazon.com...


This book is really good. It has step by step guides on how to do the geometric patterns on some of the most beautiful buildings in the islamic world. The patterns are grouped by levels of difficulty. All good stuff... All u need is a compas, pencil/pen and ruler. And...and...they have included a cd woth the book. The cd contains desktop wallpapers, animated construction sequences of patterns in the book, sample patterns, basic templates and an image gallery. Lotsa extra goodies... Hehehe..I'm a happy bunny! I'm gonna incorporate some of the designs in my future khat projects.

 Some of the designs in the book that I will try out soon insyaAllah

So, all in all I would like to say that the book repository rocks! Very quick, free delivery. This alone saves a lot of money. So, let's all buy more books! What r u waiting for?


Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis