Lunch escapade



We've spotted this place at the Kajang bust terminal opposite the EPF building during one of our trips to the EPF centre for ehem... EPF withdrawals... hehehe... What really stood out was the two shops beside it which were run by "Global Ikhwan Network" aka Al-Arqam/Rufaqa' corporation... They had a banner, which was taken off when we came to eat that read "Selamat pulang Abuya, kami di Malaysia merinduimu"...

Ok, that aside, here's what I thought about the place and the food.

1) Setting. Well, the place is in Bandar Baru Bangi off Jalan Reko so setting isn't the best. The interior decor is rather run down too... so I'd rate it 2 out of 5.

2) Authenticity: Well, the menu included Indian dishes so I guess I wouldn't call this place a really authentic place. The do sell Barbican so they are trying to be arab! The menu has the usual stuff u expect from an arab restaurant and the staff look erm, either North Indian or Afghan really... I dun think they're Arab. The boss s a Malay guy though. So i rate it 3 out of 5 for Authenticity.

3) Food quality: Hmmm... abit tricky cos I only had 1 dish so it's really unfair for me to pass judgment on this. What I can say is that they seem to use real arab rice... the meat that I had was really soft with a pleasing texture to it but I have to say, it was rather bland tasting... sorry. because of the real rice I've upgraded my rating to 3 out of 5...

 This is how my food came


Looks yummy! but biasa je...

Klah... enough food reviews for today... have a great day ahead!