Surprise surprise...

Hehehe... guess what I found on the table when I got back home from work yesterday? Jeng jeng jeng.... A "Complete Training Guide" magbook! Wah! Fuyoh! Daymn! Semua keluar! My brother as u may know by now is getting married at the end of the year. He's been working out alot this year and Alhamdulillah, lets just say he needs a new set of trousers! =). Lately he's been asking me about my dumbells, the ones that I "never use". Well, it's true that I've not used my dumbells for a while so what the heck, take them... their in my room. I do all my training at my martial arts centre. Abs class 2 hours a week, Taekwondo 2 1/2 hours a week and kick boxing 2 hours a week. I need to do some cardio so i think Wednesdays shall be my cardio day but it's been raining lately after work so i have an excuse to go home and have a nap... like yesterday. Damn that nap was good! ;) Hmmmm.. so, my brother sanggup lose weight for his girl. I wonder what I would do for my girl when the time comes nanti?

p/s Adi, if yr reading this, jangan marah ye... hehehe