Penat

Penatlah harini... Today I skipped Plyometric training and Taekwondo sparring classes. I was very drained and tired from this week. I'm going to go to bed early today, wake up early and spring clean my room tomorrow. Some people plan loads of things for the weekend. I normally don't. Sometimes staying at home and doing "my thing" is very rewarding for me. This Sunday at 2pm we have the official launch of Mentari Project's new centre. I don't know what the program is going to be like but it should be good. If you are free, please make your way there. I'm gonna upload the map below. If you want to know more about the Mentari project, what we do and how we do it, this is the event to be at yeah! I'll be there.  for more info click here and here.

Ok then guys. Thats me for today. Sleep well friends.