My first earning...

I am gearing up for the 4-5 hour travel tomorrow to the place Dr Mahathir fondly calls "the middle state" - Singapore. Will be visiting my grand aunts and uncles and cousins from that side of the family. Hopefully I'll have time to meet up with a few friends working over there while i'm at it. I'll also get some parts for my X9 too.

Anyways, the title of this post is so because....


Hahaha... it's silly but I've earned the equivalent of 5 sweets from my blog. Can you even buy 5 sweets for 25 sen these days? hahaha... ah well, I don't blog to earn money and money is a by product only but hey, barely 2 months and I'm 25sen richer =P. Good stuff, but I use nuffnang more for the analytics really. Anyways, wish me a safe journey. Don't miss me too much! =P

I'll leave u with another KMYS records piece, this time an instrumental song by Omar Khan entitled "Valley of The Wind". The song was recorded in one of the challets with an acoustic guitar with alot of digital editing and an electronic drum beat. Enjoy!