Malaysian Telcos

 
  Ok, this post seems like a free promo for Maxis but I am on Maxis. To some that might be blasphemy. Hahaha... Maxis is expensive, rip off, network unreliable etc... But to me, the reason I stay with Maxis is the level of customer service. I believe that they're the bast in Malaysia. I've been with Celcom and had problems with not being able to send text messages. I can't remember how many times I called them but my problem was never solved. So i left.... cewah... like leaving gf pulak...
On two accounts maxis over billed me. On both accounts it was resolved with just one phone call. Then again they shouldn't have charged me in the first place but that's besides the point. Even when I had problems with my sim card the assisted in how to get that resolved. The on-line support and Maxis portal is very good too. So, as long as they don't screw up major with me, my loyalty for now is with Maxis. Why are you with your Telco?